Finding the perfect gift just got easier with Visa Gift cards!
The Visa Gift card is a prepaid card that can be used at millions of locations where Visa debit cards are accepted, including retail stores and online merchants. Because it is a prepaid card, spending is limited to the amount of money placed on the card by the purchaser.
- The Visa Gift card is an ideal choice for birthdays, holidays, weddings, and all your gift-giving occasions.
- The recipient can use the Visa Gift card to buy what they want, when they want.
- Offers all the protection and security features you've come to expect from Visa - the Visa Gift card can be replaced if lost or stolen.*
- The Visa Gift card works at millions of places that accept Visa debit cards—including retail stores and online merchants—and for mail and phone orders.
Want to purchase Visa Gift cards in larger quantities?
The broad appeal of Visa Gift cards makes them perfect for employee incentives or customer rewards.
Benefits for parents and teens include:
- Powerful tool to encourage financial responsibility
- Convenient and flexible way to pay
- Safer than cash
- Parental control and peace of mind
- Wide acceptance—everywhere Visa debit cards are welcome
*Covers U.S. issued cards only. Visa’s Zero Liability Policy does not apply to commercial credit card, or ATM transactions, or PIN transactions not processed by Visa. Notify your financial institution immediately of any fraudulent use.