Let Us Help Ease Your Financial Burden.
In times of uncertainty, Beacon remains committed to our member’s financial success and well-being. In response to those that may have been financially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, we offer several member relief programs including:
- Skip-A-Payment on Consumer Loans – Watch for an email that will go out on March 31st to eligible members.
- Loan Extensions – Available for member's financially affected by COVID-19.
- Emergency Relief Loan – loans up to $1,500 at a low interest rate of 5% APR*for 12 months. Delay your first payment up to 90 days.
- Early Certificate Withdrawals*
- Automatic VISA Card & Overdraft Line of Credit Increases for qualified members**
*Subject to approval. Minimum Share withdrawal of $10,000. No partial withdrawals.
**Subject to approval.
The health and well-being of Beacon’s members and employees is our highest priority. To minimize our employees and your exposure to the COVID-19 virus, Beacon would like to encourage you to use the drive-thru, ATM or our online services for all routine transactions such as deposits, check cashing or withdrawals. Our lobby is open and ready to service all your banking needs, but please consider the other options mentioned above.
Beacon Credit Union continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation in all of our branches and service departments. Our priority is for the safety of our community and staff. We would like to share information on how we are addressing this concern in our establishment.
Our branches and lobbies will remain open. However, we do encourage you to use the drive-thru when possible to help reduce contact with other individuals.
We will sanitize and regularly disinfect highly touched surfaces and reduce handshaking and physical contact. We encourage the public to review the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) on how to reduce the spread of the virus. There are several ways to conduct your business with Beacon from your home during the COVID-19 concern. For example:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Use Digital Wallets from your Cell Phone to avoid handling debit cards or cash.
- Open your Accounts for any of the following products Online
- Beacon Membership
- Savings Account
- Checking Account
- Vehicle Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Visa Credit Cards
- Mortgage Loans
- BillPay Services
Be aware that cybercriminals may use this time to launch phishing attacks, possibly citing the latest virus updates. Also, use caution when opening email links or opening attachments. Beacon does not ask for personal information via email or phone.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 434-237-1566 or 1-800-868-6655. Our service center is open from 7am and 7pm, Monday through Friday. Follow our website for additional updates.