Starting the home buying process can seem daunting, but Beacon is here to help walk you through the steps. Here is an overview of what a typical home buying process looks like. Visit us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about how to get started.
1. Get pre-qualified by your lender.
2. Make an offer on a house with the help of a real estate agent.
3. With the acceptance of your contract, the house is placed in escrow.
4. Your loan application is submitted to the lender.
5. Your loan is moved to underwriting for approval.
6. All loan materials are gathered, reviewed, verified and processed.
7. Your lender will order title and property appraisal
8. The closing agent prepares your final documents.
9. You get to sign your documents, and the loan is funded and recorded.
10. You receive the keys to your new home!