In celebration of your community and in support for the Children's Miracle Network, Beacon has added a brand new event to our calendar for 2017.
On August 26th, we'll be presenting the 7th Annual Love of Children Ball, which honors Dr. Rachel Gagen. Proceeds from this event will help create a special pod within the Virginia Baptist NICU to treat babies who're born with substance dependencies.
The Love of Children's Ball will include...
- Music by the Skylar McCurley Band
- An open wine and craft beer bar
- Dinner provided by Meriwether Godsey
- A live auction with prizes such as vacation packages, opportunities to pamper yourself and exclusive dining experiences
- A silent auction for children's artwork
- and much more!
The ball starts is from 5:30 to 11pm at the Academy Center of the Arts.