Keller Williams' Realtor, Stacy Powell will be there to show off the property, while Beacon's Mortgage lender, Kris Doswell will be on site to answer any questions you have about lending. With 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a new kitchen, new roof, updated plumbing and fresh paint, it's a great property for someone looking to switch from renting to owning their own home. Check out the Zillow listing here.
If you have question before Sunday, feel free to call...
434.444.1983 or 434.534.9113
1. Research the companies you're considering thoroughly. Check for a physical address, business reviews, company history and more.
2. Have the company visit your house prior to the move to give you a realistic estimate of time and money. Never accept an estimate over the phone.
3. Make sure that the company has insurance in case anything is damaged during the move.
4. Ask for the company's DOT number (US Department of Transportation) and use the FMCSA database to check if the company is registered.
5. Check multiple companies to see who has the best estimate and the better offers, but be careful of offers that seem too good to be true.
6. Never pay in advance or in cash.
7. Make sure all contracts are reviewed and signed before you allow the movers to start packing up any of your valuables in their truck.
Just two of Beacon's many charity partners, we're excited that Lynchburgers voted for these two organizations to receive a Giving Back Award from Lynchburg Living magazine.
Events and donations that Beacon has made to the YMCA include support of the Storming of Thunder Ridge bicycle event and contributions towards the Summer Learning Loss Prevention Program. For the Lynchburg Humane Society, Beacon raised $3,000 with an in branch promotion and helped them promote several of their events through Living in the Heart of Virginia spring of 2018.
We look forward to working with YMCA of Central Virginia and Lynchburg Humane Society more in the future, along with all of our other charity organization.
Trying to pay off an existing credit card balance, but can't seem to make any progress? We've got the card for you. With a low introductory rate for 24 months, starting at 3.99% APR* and no balance transfer fees, you'll be able to pay off your credit card balance much quicker.
As an added bonus, once your intro rate expires, Beacon has low rates, starting at 11.00%. That's lower than the national average**!
Swing by a branch today or call us at 434.237.1566 for more information.
*Introductory APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is based on credit qualification and can range between 3.99% and 5.99%. This APR is for a period of (24) billing cycles. After that your APR will revert to the prevailing rate of the approved VISA card. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Transfers must be in amounts not less than $2,500. Balance Transfer must be from a non-Beacon Credit Union credit card. All offers are subject to credit approval.**National Average references information gathered from www.creditcards.com.