Using the fingerprint security settings setup in your smartphone, you can enable your Beacon Mobile App to open only with your fingerprint, keeping your info safe and secure. If your phone doesn't have fingerprint technology, password protection and security settings are also in place to keep your info safe with the Beacon Mobile App.
Transferring money, paying your Beacon loans and credit cards and checking your balance are easy as pulling out your cell phone. No more visits to the ATM, a nearby branch or even your home computer just to conduct your basic transactions.
If you're enrolled in Beacon Billpay, you can make payments to credit cards, utility companies and other financial institutions right from the Beacon Mobile App. It's simple, convenient and saves you time. If you haven't signed up for Beacon Billpay, you can click for more info or give us a call today.
Lost your card when you were out shopping and don't remember which store you left it at. Put a temporary hold on it with the Beacon Mobile App. No one will be able to use your card until you turn the hold back off again. You can also, order a new card, and even set your travel exceptions when you're planning a trip right from your smartphone.
Wondering where your money goes each month? Use the personal finance manager on the Beacon Mobile App to see exactly where you spend the most. Use this information to plan a budget, save money and track your spending throughout the year.
These are just a few of the awesome things you can do with your Beacon Mobile App. Download it today to find out how convenient it makes your banking with Beacon Credit Union.
Today is Bilbo Baggins' birthday, aka international Hobbit day. Whether you're a fan of J.R.R. Tolkein or not, here's a few quotes that can inspire your business goals.
"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"Short cuts make long delays."
"The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out."
It’s finally here! The Beacon Mobile App… Access your accounts, pay bills and so much more right from your smart phone.
Here's some handy information about your Beacon Mobile Banking App...
Avoid searching the app in your usual smart phone resources. We made the link available from the home page of our website (and above) so that you can safely download the app.
Beacon Online Banking and the Beacon Mobile App work together to bring you accurate account information when you're conducting transfers, paying bills and checking your accounts.
Whenever and wherever you are transfer funds, pay bills, set visa and debit card controls and so much more all from the convenience of your smart phone.
1. The last time an Olympic winner received an actual gold medal (made from real gold) was in 1912. Today’s gold medals are 93% silver and 6% copper.
2. For a short time period starting in 1912, art, literature, architecture, music and sculpture were juried competitions awarded gold, silver and bronze medals for their sports themed entries.
3. The first American woman to win in the Olympics never knew that’s what she was competing in. Margaret Abbott, from Chicago, entered a golf tournament that she saw advertised while she was studying art in Paris. She shot a 47 on a nine hole course and took the home the Porcelain bowl award from the 1900 Paris games. She died in 1955 without ever realizing she had won an event in the Olympic games or that she was the first American woman to do so.
4. Participants use 5 to 7 pairs of shoes in a decathlon for their sprinting, running, jumping and throwing events.
5. 6 Olympians have appeared in James Bond films, including Harold Sakata who played Oddjob in Goldfinger.