Starting the home buying process can seem daunting, but Beacon is here to help walk you through the steps. Here is an overview of what a typical home buying process looks like. Visit us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about how to get started.
1. Get pre-qualified by your lender.
2. Make an offer on a house with the help of a real estate agent.
3. With the acceptance of your contract, the house is placed in escrow.
4. Your loan application is submitted to the lender.
5. Your loan is moved to underwriting for approval.
6. All loan materials are gathered, reviewed, verified and processed.
7. Your lender will order title and property appraisal
8. The closing agent prepares your final documents.
9. You get to sign your documents, and the loan is funded and recorded.
10. You receive the keys to your new home!
Beacon has a new branch! Opening on Monday, June 11th at 9am, the new location will be at 630 Piney Forest Road in Danville Virginia.
Beacon's Riverside Drive location will be closing for business at the end of day on Friday, June 8th. Please visit our new branch on Monday or you can visit us at 320 Old Riverside Drive, only 3 minutes from the Riverside Drive location.
For a listing of all our branches and hours, click here.
This year's applicants to the 2018 Beacon Credit Union Scholarship represented some of the best high school seniors in the state. With multiple class valedictorians, student council officers, governors school attendees and student leaders from every region that Beacon serves, these students represented the true spirit of this Scholarship Program.
Many potential homebuyers don't feel qualified to purchase a home based on their income or credit score. Regardless of financial standing, Beacon Credit Union offers many loan products to help you open the door to homeownership.
With a Beacon Mortgage Loan, you'll benefit from...
Interest rates are based on a market rate, which can adjust daily, so contact us today to speak with a Mortgage Loan Officer for today's best rate.
Call 1.800.868.6655 or visit a Branch today!