Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 8am to 6pm (varies per branch).
Must be dependable, flexible, and possess good communication and sales skills. Minimum of five years experience working within a financial institution; Minimum two years supervisory experience; Two years experience working with rentals and or properties preferred. Excellent written, oral, organizational and communication skills. Knowledge of laws and regulations that apply to financial institutions. Must have valid driver's license.
- Primary vendor contact for operation of all branches, including but not limited to: building maintenance and grounds, HVAC, electrical and plumbing maintenance- including repairs, landscaping and seasonal snow removal, dumpster and shred scheduling.
- Monitor branches for painting, carpet cleaning, driveway and roof repairs/maintenance.
- Primary contact for branch ATM and system access in monitoring jams, currency load needs and scheduling of maintenance and repairs, including communications with branches.
- Coordinate branch and facility setups and relocations and schedule of repairs for ATM’s, night depositories, vaults and dye pack installs and updates.
- Maintain supply inventory including ordering of supplies for all branches and coordinating deliveries.
- Responsible for setup and deletion of employees for branch entry codes, alarm codes, and/or swipe entry card distribution thru designated vendor software. Maintain records of additions, deletions and entry permission for all staff, including key distribution and retention of employees.
- Supervise and provide direction in area of scan, records retention and facilities and staff designated to assist in these roles.
- Administer Beacon’s company vehicles according to procedures in regards to assignment to staff, maintenance and lease agreements.
- Maintain renewal of branches that require alarm permits and City of Lynchburg and other localities with annual storm water maintenance inspections.
- Review invoices for accuracy and submit for payment.
Please send resume with cover letter to: Human Resource Department, PO Box 4319, Lynchburg, VA 24502.