It's simple. When you use your Visa card to shop online, in a store, or anywhere, you're protected. With Visa's new Zero Liability policy, your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0.
Shop safely and confidently with Visa.* To get the most out of your online shopping experience, take a look at these valuable tips:
- Shop with merchants you know and trust.
- Be sure to read delivery and return policies and privacy statements on any sites you shop.
- Always use a secure browser and look for signs of security [e.g., secure URL (https://) or locked padlock] so you know you're shopping in a secure environment.
- Never send payment information via e-mail.
- Never provide your card number as proof of age.
- Keep a record of all your transactions.
- Pay with your credit or check card.
- Look for the rewards of online shopping.
- Capitalize on the benefits of the Internet to research your purchases.
- Take your time and have fun.